Public Relations and Applied Communication
- Description: Public Relations is an exciting and challenging field that demands individuals with excellent communication skills and training. In this major, the practical applications of ethics are carefully considered and special attention is given to effective written and oral communication and research methods. Students selecting this major typically seek Public Relations employment in business and industry, non-profit organizations, trade associations, government services, education or account executive positions. Some students also pursue graduate-level study in various communication fields.
- Program Link: www.comm.wayne.edu/pr.php
- School or College: College of Fine, Performing, and Communication Arts
- Department: Communication
- Undergraduate/Graduate/Certificate: Undergraduate