MPA in Public Administration
- Description: The MPA program offers professional training to provide competencies needed for a wide variety of public service positions and to build the foundation for long-term individual development and advancement in a public administration career. The MPA program provides training for work in: local, state, and federal agencies; private, non-profit agencies and voluntary organizations; public affairs offices in private businesses; and legislative staff positions.
- Program Link: http://clasweb.clas.wayne.edu/mpa
- School or College: College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Department: Political Science
- Undergraduate/Graduate/Certificate: Graduate