- Description: The Wayne State University and Henry Ford Health System Radiologic Technology Program is a four-year baccalaureate degree program designed to prepare the student for a career in the field of Radiologic Technology. The 24-month professional program held at Henry Ford Hospital is a combination of academic classes and clinical education. The student spends part of the day in the classroom receiving the academic information necessary and the remaining portion of the day developing the psychomotor skills required to function competently in this field. The student is presented information necessary to show competency in the field of Radiologic Technology.
- Program Link: http://cphs.wayne.edu
- School or College: Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Department: Radiologic Technology
- Undergraduate/Graduate/Certificate: Undergraduate
Kathleen Kath, MS, RT(R)(M)